A physics simulation (written in C++ with GLUT / OpenGL) involving springs, simple collisions, and multiple lights (with phong shading).
- Smooth physics integration (RK4 integration, with a hard timestep and interpolated frames)
- Vector-based implicit picking (no 2-pass rendering!)
- Support for multiple spring forces (per object); springs between physics objects
- Support for up to 10 lights
- Adding / removing models, springs, and lights in real time
- Grabbing / dragging models with the mouse (via an attached spring)